Adulting doesn’t mean we have it all figured out. In fact, as we traverse adulthood, it can be increasingly difficult to live authentically.
I can help adults who are dealing with:
- Feelings of depression or anxiety
- Feeling sad or just not right
- Marital dissatisfaction
- Family conflict
- Communication struggles
As a former intercollegiate athlete and an active runner, I have personal insights and a deep understanding of an athlete’s mindset.
I provide sports consultation for teens and adults, including but not limited to high school and college athletes, amateurs, and professional athletes. We can explore:
- Psychological performance barriers
- Feelings of anxiety
- Issues of self-identity or self-worth
I will provide sports consultation to:
- Identify obstacles to meeting your sports goals
- Set goals leading towards improved performance
- Develop strategies for feeling stronger in your sport