My goal is to build an authentic relationship with you that allows for compassionate and direct support. I strive to give you a practical framework for identifying your needs and developing strategies to meet them.
Education and Credentials:
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PSY27077)
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from the American School of Professional Psychology, San Francisco, CA
- Master’s degree in Psychology from Southern Connecticut State University
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology from Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, CT
Training and Experience:
- Training includes therapeutic services for children, adolescents, young adults, and their families.
- Psychological Services Center in Oakland, CA: on-site therapist providing individual psychotherapy for high school students in Oakland and San Francisco.
- Through the Looking Glass in Berkeley, CA: in-home therapy supporting parents and their children.
- Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services in Westport, CT: ran groups and provided inpatient milieu support for children, adolescents, and adults with mental health disorders.
When I am not working or spending time with my family, I am running or doing yoga.